Saturday, October 13, 2007
My Fabulous Hair Stylist!
So I just got back from Tantrum Hair Salon the BEST salon ever! and its breast cancer awareness month and my awesome stylist Shelley decided to transform me into a cool chick and put hot pink extensions in my hair if I let her she would have probaly went straight for the hair color! but we stuck with extensions for now and my hair looks freakin sweet!!! um so anyways head down to tantrum if you wanna be as cool as me and have pink hair and support breast cancer awareness month cuz its totally awesome to support that especially cuz I had a grandma pass away from it! I donated a total of 79.00 to the cause and I feel like it was the best purchase I've made by far! welp Rachdawg out! Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are awesome Rach dawg! Way to support a good cause! You made a blog fast! It took me all day to set mine up. You are the best!
your favorite hair stylist
post a picture of your pink hair!!!
Rach!!! Your hair looks so cute! I love he pink.
You are so gorgeous! Miss seeing you!
Post a Comment