So I just got home from NY and I must say I always have fun when I go to that awesome state! We stayed in Connecticut with my aunt and uncle for a few days and then we of course went to my birthplace Poughkeepsie! then we made our way by train to the great city of Manhattan!!! Here's some pics from my adventure! :)
4 comments:
I went there for the first time for my 21st bday and LOVED it!
Rob and I had a blast. Little italy had the best food and there is something to do 24 hrs of every day.
Looks like you had sooo much fun! I'm jealous I wish you could have snuck me in your suitcase :)
Hey stranger! You need to come in and see me... I miss you!
yeah im thinking you are gonna take me with you next time.. yes?? haha
Post a Comment