ok so I sit at home pretty much everyday because my school doesnt start until september 29 and everyone else is in school already...soo I decided that I'd do something productive today with all the time that I am given and came to a conclusion that I would attempt to make banana bread! So I went online and found a recipe to make it from scratch and I must say it turned out pretty well! Its also very tastey :) If you dont already have a good banana bread recipe and you would like to try the one I found let me know! Have a fabulous day everyone, Rachdawg Out!
3 comments:
I'm so proud of you! And look you posted this at 2 so that means you got up before 3! I am doubley impressed!
sounds so yummy!
I am really loving learning how to cook right now! It gives me something to do and it has a really good outcome (most of the time...)
I love your blog! Keep posting!
mmm, I want some! Utah pics please
Post a Comment