
So I got my braces off on Wednesday, February 13 after having them for a second time but they were only on for 6 months! too long for me...but anyways my teeth are perfect now im so happy with them and ill post a picture for everyone to see! ps who is excited for SPRING BREAK!!!??? Me and the girls are takin a road trip to Cali any other girls that would like to come along let me know! well thats all for now...
layta! Rach
layta! Rach
4 comments:
RACH! you are so cute!Love your smile! So pretty!
what the you have a blogspot! an dyou didnt even tell me!! what is this rache!
Your teeth look awesome! I am tempted to throw them back on too. Have fun in Cali and don't hang out with too many boys!
YAY! K i'm so jealous because I got braces in January and will be getting them off probably 6 months from now...i think i might die! j/k
You're gorgeo...let's play!
Post a Comment