Saturday, March 15, 2008
Surgery...
Hey everyone! It's kinda late and I should definately be in bed resting but I thought I'd tell you all about my surgery I had on Thursday, March 13...So I've been having really bad pains on my right side for the past couple of months now and my doctors kept doing all these tests to find out what was causing my pain...well nothing ever showed up on the tests...so it was a big mystery and I continued to be in pain until I met this amazing Doctor and he decided I needed a laporascopy surgery where they make two incisions, one in your belly button and one below it and go in and look inside to see whats wrong...turns out I had a cyst the size of a golf ball on my right ovary...so that solves the mystery of the right side abdominal pain I was having...now im just resting and if anyone would like to come visit me feel free and PS I looove Jamba Juice! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ughh no fun. I had surgery for the same thing (except on my left side). Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment