Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Star is Born


So its almost my 21st birthday in 10 days! Because of that I thought I would share with everyone what I have been up to recently. Well most of you that know me automatically think all I do is sleep all day because I dont work or anything, well that for the most part is correct. But my Dad and Torrie just brought to my attention that I should get some sort of hobby to keep me busy during my days of sleep. So I thought about it for a while and decided what I love to do most is sing...yea I'm not the best singer and maybe some of you are like what Rachel sing? But If it's not playing kareoke revolution, singing loudly in my truck to my ipod or even recording my own tracks on the computer, then yes you can find me all snuggled up in my big comfy bed! But to make a long story short I have decided to go with my dad's suggestion and try singing or voice lessons! haha tell me what ya think of that... Rachel Out! Ps that is a picture of me when I was 4 years old holding a weight bar as a microphone, I was quite the little entertainer!

3 comments:

Jules said...

ha ha oh my gosh that picture is hilarious! good job on updating your blog :) its very cute. ps we should do your karaoke thing this week!

The Sorensens. said...

hey rach! im glad you put more on your blog..haha, that picture is awesome!

Alissa Melody said...

only 2 more days!! :) happy early birthday chachel! i love you! i miss you too!