Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Halloween Decorating with Rachel & Torrie!
















Me and Torrie decided since my Dad hasn't been feeling well and is having a really hard day today, that we would go to Walmart and see what inexpensive, fun little decorations we could find to put up around the house and cheer up my Dad. Well he hasn't seen all our decor yet but I'm sure it will at least make him laugh and smile to see all that we did just for him! We even bought halloween lights orange and purple ones to put outside on the trees and bushes...well turns out we dont know how to wire an extension cord between the two of us so were gonna need my Dad's help for that one...guess we didnt pay very good attention at christmas time when Dad was showing us how to use those extension cord things...oh well we had fun and those are the pictures of what some of it looks like. We'll post more pics shortly once we get those outdoor lights lit!


3 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

hey rachel this is amy we did soccer together I am glad I found your blog its so cute and I love the halloween decorations!

Jules said...

loves it!! im impressed :)

Brian and Brianna said...

You little decorator you! Looks so cute :)