Bottle feeding little Bri...So yesterday Matt and Logan were at work cleanin up foreclosed houses when they came across three baby kittens...Matt calls me and says "Rach im on my way home and I have three little kittys for you to take care of..." Well what am I supposed to do say no? Of course not I told him to bring them home and I would go to walmart to get some cat formula and bottles to feed them. So I was pretty much up all night last night feeding them every two hours and burping them, yes baby kittys have to be burped and believe me they let some loud ones go. hahaha But the funny part is my Dad was soooo mad when Matt brought them home and then I find him upstairs playing with them and he says to me "Umm so were gonna keep them right?" I looked at my Dad like he was crazy because I knew I'd be the one stuck taking care of them...So anyways we decided to keep just one and Matt named her Bri after his good friend Bri Dana that passed away a couple years ago...
3 comments:
cute! i wanna play with them
Oh soo cute! I love little kittys I am glad you kept one!
How cute! I think Bri is a great name haha that one will probably be my favorite :)
Post a Comment