Friday, October 24, 2008

Kitty Update...




Ok so Matt found those three baby kittens 2 weeks ago today...I just wanted to give an update on how they are doing. Well we gave one of the little girl kittens away to our good family friend Christine Smith and she told me that she is doing very well and they named her Mia. As for our rambunctious two kittys they are doing good too but they are in full swing of eating all the time, crying/meowing, and wanting to be held/snuggled with, and given PLENTY of attention!!! Its funny because I dont really even like cats but theres just something about these two that I cant get enough of. I get to watch them grow everyday and know thats its because I am taking care of them and giving them what they need. It makes me sad to think that people just throw kittys and puppies away in garbages and leave them to die. Im soo thankful that Matt found these baby kittens and that my Dad's kind heart was opened up to them and wanting to take care of them and give them a good home. Because let me tell you they are already just as spoiled as our golden retriever Chels! Here's some adorable pictures of our two! Bri and Big Boy











Big Boy is giving me kisses...excuse the fact i look like butt cuz i had just woken up...thanks haha

2 comments:

Alissa Melody said...

hey they are sooo cute!! how are you doing? p.s. your dad lost alot of weight!

nate and amy crandell said...

your so lucky those are the cutiest kitty's in the world!!!