Thursday, October 30, 2008

Welp I got Tagged!





Yup my bestest friend Bri decided to tag me so I could go on and on talking about myself to all the bloggers out there! So here's 2-7 random facts about me and Im gonna try my hardest to stump my friends and say stuff they dont already know...(which they know pretty much everything).








1) I was born in a pretty small town called Poughkeepsie, New York. It has a country feel to it with all the horses and barns and stuff and New York is very green. It also has pretty strange names for its cities or towns too. Like Fishkill, and Catskill, yea weird i know!









2) Im a true NY Gurl! Yes even my license plate says so! Just like number 1 above says I was born there and lived there until I was 6 years old but my heart will always be in that great state! I left all my family there grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, even my older brother and sister in law! So yes I miss it soo much everyday and I hope that I am fortunate enough to get into a good medical school there and return to the state that feels like home!






















3) I LOVE my Brothers more than anything!! They are truly my best friends! Jason is older than me by like 14 years (sorry jason for tellin your age) but age doesnt matter with us I feel like me and him are only a year apart! We talk at least a few times every week on the phone because he is in New York and Im here...But it never feels like forever when we talk even though it kinda has been since I see him last. I love being able to call him and just pick right up where we left off and I always know if I need someone to talk to he will without fail pick up the phone or at least call me back right away! Then there is Matt he just turned 18 but he'll always be my baby brother because he needs soo much attention all the time. And I know he loves it most when he gets it from his big sister (me). There's something about Matt that whenever you see him you just wanna hug and squeeze him and the best part is he will let me hug on him for hours if I need to! Both of my brothers love me and care about me more than anything and they are soo protective of me! I am the same way about them! Im soo greatful that Jason met Christina my sister in law because she really is wonderful and I wouldn't want it any other way. I hope Matt someday finds someone just as great to love him because I spoil Matt like crazy and this girls got a lot to live up to! haha




4) I am a 100% Daddy's Girl! This means even at age 21 I still curl up next to him on the couch and lay my head on his chest and tell him how much I love him and appreciate all he does for me. My daddy and I have a special bond he says that whenever I am feeling down or having a bad day, that even though he's all the way at work he still feels it. And he ends up calling me immediately to see whats wrong. He also tells me he's always thinking of his kids. My Dad lives everyday for us and loves us with the most caring and great love that I have ever felt. I always know Im safe when my daddy is there. I just wish he would get better and not be in so much pain everyday. But with lots of prayer I know he will be ok. I love you dad all the stars in the sky!





















5) Well after tearin up with that last one...My next fact is gonna be about my Girl Friends! I have the BEST girl friends in the whole wide world! I dont think it was a coincedence that I just so happened to be on the same football team as them in highschool and become such great friends with them. We were supposed to meet so we could laugh, cry, and make such great memories together throughout the years. And we do have the best stories that we tell. But my favorite thing about my group of friends is how we lean on each other soo much! If we ever have a bad day or somethins just not goin our way we can count on each other to be there. and theres quite a few of us so one of us is bound to pick up the phone and talk! I love that my friends have found such great husbands and have adorable children and children on the way. Because I have to brag a little but we are all such awesome girls in our own ways and we all deserve the best! and so far my friends have found that! I love you girls sooooooo much and I am so thankful everyday for each one of you!





6) I LOVE to sing! Im not as good as Brianna or anything but I do love to sing and I could play my kareoke revolution game allll day long! I mostly like singing Disney songs cuz for some reason I sound the best singing them! haha I think it originates from when I was 4 years old and I would walk around the house singing little mermaid and a whole new world...my cousins and aunts would make me sing that song for them everytime we had family over! and of course at 4 years old I rocked it!



7) My golden retriever Chelsea is my favorite! We really lucked out with this dog. She is just soo sweet and lets me love on her all day if I want to! She's a really good snuggler too especially when its cold outside and she has that warm fur coat to snuggle up with. haha yea your probaly thinkin rachel needs to find a boy already...haha but I am content snuggling with my Chels for now!


I Tag Katie, Hali Turk, and Amy Crandell!


2 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

Cute! I love reading all those fun things about you. And girl you take it on the singing any day! Remember all those Disney songs we would rock out to in your truck I miss those days good good times!

nate and amy crandell said...

Oh Rachel your so cute!!! thanks for choosing me I will for sure do that tag!!