Sunday, November 2, 2008

Who Says Crafting Cant Be Easy??








FYI I went and bought my TWILIGHT ticket today at Cinemark and was told there are around 200 tickets left for the midnight showing which means 95 have been sold already!! From what I saw online AMC and Harkins are sold out already...I could be wrong though! So anyways I also stopped at JoAnns Fabric store on the way home and picked up some iron on letters so I could make my lovely Mrs. Edward Cullen shirt! Its soo freakin cute and I made it myself and it cost me a whopping $3.35 for the lettering which I put onto an old white t-shirt (as shown above) yea Im crafty and a bargain shopper now! OH and I also saw a really cute teal tote bag for $2.99 and a Peace sign patch (Im obsessed with Peace signs now) for $2.99 also...so I made myself a little tote bag for school and stuff! Well thats it for now but dont worry they had so many cute things there Im for sure gonna go back and buy more things to craft! :)



6 comments:

Chandra said...

aw you little crafty dagnabbitter you! love the shirt! i would compete with you for that title, but i'm already married (dangit!) hehe jk. i miss u! muah!

nate and amy crandell said...

that purse is soo cute I can't believe it was only 3 bucks and I am embarrassed to say this but I have never read any of those books but I have heard from EVERYONE that they are amazing I guess I need to join the club:)

Brian and Brianna said...

well look at you! Looks so cute, I'm so proud of your craftiness good job! I didn't see your post till after you commented on mine haha yay for crafts!

Shelley Goodman said...

Ok missy, you are so busted for not going to bre's shower! I best be seeing you this thursday at the reception!

☂niki. said...

way to be crafty! This just the beginning. It becomes an addiction!

Shelley Goodman said...

Sorry to hear about your brother! That's too bad, hope he ok. Come to the wright house tomorrow from 7-9 for Bre's reception!