Doesn't that Apple Pie just look soo delicious? Too bad I don't like apple pie but since my Dad made it homemade I just might give it a try! I thought it was quite amusing to walk into the kitchen and find him rolling away at some pie crust dough...I wish he would have had an apron on and let me take a picture of him with the pie but he said no...haha. I also since its Thanksgiving time right around the corner wanna post about a few things I'm thankful for right now. These are in no specific order...
1) Health Insurance! Thank goodness for Blue Cross Blue Shield because with the health problems going on in our family this year we wouldn't have been able to survive without it...
2) My Brothers, we've really been leaning on each other alot recently and I am soo lucky I have the both of them in my life. Even though one is in New York he's still a really big influence on me and I'm soo glad him and his wife are gonna spend Thanksgiving with us this year!
3) My "Sisters" Torrie and Megan! They have also been a really big help to me this year and I miss Megan living with me but I love that Torrie lives with me now and I dont know what I'm gonna do when she moves out...It's so nice being able to just go in her room and talk to her whenever Im sad and my day just didnt go right and she always knows what to say to make it better. Same with Meg even though she's kinda far away in Chandler I still know I can call her and talk to her about anything and she'd even drive over here to hang out with me!

4) My Daddy for all the hard work he does for his family every day no matter how sick he is feeling! And he still manages to keep a smile on his face! I love that I still am and always will be his little girl! :)

5) My NaNa is the one person I can call no matter what time of day it is and she will always always pick up the phone! I love how close I am with her and how much she loves her family and cares. She worries alot and I have to assure her that we are all ok here in Arizona because she lives in Florida but it feels like she's right near by all the time watchin over our shoulders! She says im just like her and I have a lot of her great qualities. If you have never met my NaNa she's definately a riot and can make you laugh for hours! She's also the cutest NaNa I've ever met!
6) My Mommy! No matter what happens and what tough things we go through I love her and need her more than anything. I guess you could say Im a Daddy/Mommy's girl too!
Those are 6 things I am very thankful for right now. Along with my many friends who are always there for me and I love them all so much! Also my other family members and sister in law Christina! Im soo lucky to have such a great sister in law and I cant wait until I graduate Physical Therapy and can live close to her and Jason again!
5 comments:
Your so sweet Rachel, I love this post!! That apple pie looks D-LISH!
what you don't like apple pie!! your crazy! Tell your dad that he can make it for me anytime and I will appreciate it :)
i'm with alli, your dad can make me pie anytime! haha
So precious Rach umm but I think you skipped the part about your amazing friends? (If I do say so myself)
Ok, when I first opened your blog I totally thought that was a picture of you, haha! So chase huh...he's cute! I will have to meet him in person. Good to see you at Bre's reception
Post a Comment