Well the time has come for my 3rd surgery this year...wow what a 2008 year this has been...between my 3 surgerys and my Dad's our family has really been through some stresses...its ok though because I still count my many blessings every day because hey you know what it could be soo much worse...I didn't know how hard it could be to not eat for 2 days...yup thats right I haven't eaten one bit of food or anything solid since 8:00 pm on Wednesday! Now this has its benefits because I have so far lost 3 pounds which I've been working on trying to lose weight forever and it doesn't seem to work. But I also know this isn't the way to do it if you dont have to...so basically what Im saying is I could NEVER be annorexic what so ever! It literally is painful to not eat...and I am soo freakin bored anxiously waiting for my Daddy to come home to take me to the hospital. Who schedules a surgery at 4:30 in the evening when they know the patient couldn't eat alllll day the day before and then has to wait a whole other day as well...I tell ya doctors these days! haha im just kidding I love my doctor so far and Im hoping he does a great job and keeps his promise to numb me and drug me up as much as possible so I dont feel an ounce of pain after I wake up! Well keep me in your prayers and then I'll know I'll be ok! Love, Rach :)

Thats just me always stayin positive no matter what comes my way! and i love the shirt im wearing its so big and comfy!

My Dad managed to snap a picture of me before I went into surgery...we were kinda bored because my surgery got pushed back an hour. But the surgery went really well! thanks for the prayers!
5 comments:
GOOD LUCK GIRL:) I hope everything goes well, I will pray for ya!
I hope your surgery wen't well, and you are feeling much better now! Also I hope you treat yourself to a nice dinner and big bowl of icecream after those miserable 2 days, I could never do that!
im glad your surgery went well!! i know you will be recovering for awhile so you can call me whenever you are bored haha deal? see you in like a week!
You look surprisingly happy for a girl who's just about to go into surgery atta girl rach love ya!
OUCH I hate surgury of any kind!! Hope you are felling good! Melia
Post a Comment