OK so Im bored and anxiously waiting for the Twilight midnight showing tonight!!! Me and Torrie are leaving around 10ish but in the mean time I thought Id do a fun post that anyone else can do called 5-10 reasons why I love my friends! It will be a chance to post fun and funny memories about you and your friends! K so here it goes!
1) My Friends can each make me laugh harder than I ever thought to be possible no matter how bad my day is going!
2) They are all the nicest people you will ever meet and are always willing to go the extra mile to help someone in need!
3) Whenever we get together for lunch, dinner, or just to hang out we can ALWAYS pick right up where we left off no matter how long its been since we've seen each other...
4) We tell the greatest stories and can keep ya laughin for hours and we dont care if we dont know you that well you will still hear about all our stories and probaly think we are crazy until you really get to know us...
5) We are all true and loyal to one another!
6) We all pretty much think highschool was a joke but will never forget all the memories we made with each other!
7) We can play a mean game of flag football and even turn it into tackle!
8) We have had some of the funnest/funniest trips ever together! and still have pictures and videos to remember them!
9) But most of all they are all so kindhearted and genuine and I wouldn't trade any of them for the world! I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!
I Tag Julie, Katie, Alli, Bri and Jamie!
4 comments:
your so sweet! We have had some good times! I love that we can always pick up where we left off! I think we are hilarious and I'm glad you guys make me feel funny
aww this was a cute post rach! we really do have the best friends! i miss you all so much and i can't wait to see you guys in 5 days!
Aren't good friends the best! this is an awesome post, good job!
What are sweet friend you are! We have had such good times together we really are so lucky to have each other! I always laugh so hard when we are all together!
Post a Comment