I just want to thank everyone who came to my baptism and supported me on my special night and with the biggest and best decision i'll ever make in my life! Special thanks to my best friends for singing so beautifully for me and to BriAnna for giving the closing prayer even though she was soo nervous she must really love me! and to everyone else that spoke and bore testimonies and prepared for that wonderful night because if you were there you know exactly what Im sayin and how strong the spirit was felt there last night! :) I just wanna say that I am so thankful for such a great family who is so supportive of me and to my best friends who have stayed by my side through the good times and the bad...also to the Gulbrandsens and My buddy forever Ryan Gulbrandsen, you were such a big influence on me Ryan and I miss you soo much but now more than ever I truly know I will get to see you again someday! What a great feeling it is to know that we can all be together with our families and our Heavenly Father again, Im sooo sooo blessed to know that and to have had such wonderful people and church members and friends put in my path so that I could know these things are true. I have to thank Sister Hales and Sister Winder (who got transfered to Scottsdale the day before my baptism) and also Sister Farnsworth for having such inspiring words and lessons for me. I love each and every one of you all sooo very much! Im also blessed to have met such an amazing boy named Chase Tanner and that he is very much a part of my life now and he is my best friend. His family is awesome too! Oh and thanks Bishop and Sister Sandstrom for that wonderful book and to everyone else who brought me gifts that was soo sweet of you! I love my new scriptures the Gulbrandsen's got me I haven't stopped looking through and reading them since I got them! And I leave these things with you all in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Friday, December 19, 2008
My Baptism!
I just want to thank everyone who came to my baptism and supported me on my special night and with the biggest and best decision i'll ever make in my life! Special thanks to my best friends for singing so beautifully for me and to BriAnna for giving the closing prayer even though she was soo nervous she must really love me! and to everyone else that spoke and bore testimonies and prepared for that wonderful night because if you were there you know exactly what Im sayin and how strong the spirit was felt there last night! :) I just wanna say that I am so thankful for such a great family who is so supportive of me and to my best friends who have stayed by my side through the good times and the bad...also to the Gulbrandsens and My buddy forever Ryan Gulbrandsen, you were such a big influence on me Ryan and I miss you soo much but now more than ever I truly know I will get to see you again someday! What a great feeling it is to know that we can all be together with our families and our Heavenly Father again, Im sooo sooo blessed to know that and to have had such wonderful people and church members and friends put in my path so that I could know these things are true. I have to thank Sister Hales and Sister Winder (who got transfered to Scottsdale the day before my baptism) and also Sister Farnsworth for having such inspiring words and lessons for me. I love each and every one of you all sooo very much! Im also blessed to have met such an amazing boy named Chase Tanner and that he is very much a part of my life now and he is my best friend. His family is awesome too! Oh and thanks Bishop and Sister Sandstrom for that wonderful book and to everyone else who brought me gifts that was soo sweet of you! I love my new scriptures the Gulbrandsen's got me I haven't stopped looking through and reading them since I got them! And I leave these things with you all in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations! That is super super exciting I am soo HAPPY for you!!!
did you get my lil note?? you were so cute! we had to sneak out the back early-AND since you had SOO many ppl there, we didnt even get to say hi :( (i swear, it was like a reception!) anways, congrats! youre amazing and i love you. and we'll get together soon!
I just love you so much! REading this post almost made me cry! Sorry we had to leave a right after you were baptised to my cousins reception, so I ddin't get to talk to you, but I just want to tell you how happy I am that you made this huge step. Your so sweet and I just love you to death!
I am so incredibly happy for you! I had no idea that you were meeting with the missionaries!
My husband, Rob, was baptized in July and it was one of the most wonderful days of my life. I learned so much and my testimony grew so much as I was with him through the whole time he was searching for a testimony. It is such a beautiful thing.
I hope your testimony keeps growing and that you continue to feel comfortable and loved at your ward!
Post a Comment