Monday, May 10, 2010

Mommy, Im Lucky to call you Mine!





In Honor of My Beautiful Mom and Mother's Day I wanted to do a post for My Mamma... My Mom moved back to New York in October of last year to live with my Older Brother Jason and his Wife. It has been a rough 8 months being so far apart from her but hearing her stories of how much she has grown from being there makes it easier. My Mom is one of the most caring women I know and she ALWAYS put her family first no matter how much she, herself was struggling with challenges. My Mom is also one of the strongest people I've ever known and I look up to her for things she has been through in life and came out on top of it all! I got to see her in January when I went to Boston and it was the most fun I think we have ever had together! I Miss you everyday Mommy and I am soo thankful you are mine and for all that you do for me even though you are 2,000 miles away! Congratulations on your new job! I love you all the stars in the sky!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww so cute!!!!! i love your mommy and miss her!!