haha i love all these old pictures!! i wish there was more! go find some haha. maybe ill look thru the ones i have and do a post about it. i seriously miss all you guys so much and i miss those days!! seems like another life time. its crazy how much has happened and changed since high school. welp ill see you in like a week and a half! yay
Aww a little walk down memory lane! How fun! I love looking back at all of these...makes me miss those times so bad! Thanks for choosing all the ones where were all tan haha I agree with Jules that does seem like a life time ago, oh man such good times though!
oh banana hammock I miss him!!! hahahahaha that was probably the funniest/sickest thing I have ever seen. And we took a picture with him! What were we thinking? Oh ya boyd made us! Oh the good ol' days. I miss them and I miss you! We should look at more old pictures I love em!
5 comments:
haha i love all these old pictures!! i wish there was more! go find some haha. maybe ill look thru the ones i have and do a post about it. i seriously miss all you guys so much and i miss those days!! seems like another life time. its crazy how much has happened and changed since high school. welp ill see you in like a week and a half! yay
Aww a little walk down memory lane! How fun! I love looking back at all of these...makes me miss those times so bad! Thanks for choosing all the ones where were all tan haha I agree with Jules that does seem like a life time ago, oh man such good times though!
oh banana hammock I miss him!!! hahahahaha that was probably the funniest/sickest thing I have ever seen. And we took a picture with him! What were we thinking? Oh ya boyd made us! Oh the good ol' days. I miss them and I miss you! We should look at more old pictures I love em!
ah! this make me miss you and the girls! call me! lets do lunch!
Ha ha ha oh Banana hammock!
Post a Comment