Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Little(BIG) Project!!








So that is my cute new dresser I re-did for our guest room...It used to be little Matty's baby dresser back in the day...now its all cute and shabby chic thanks to the idea I stole from my bestest friend alli! thanks girl for having such good style you rock! So I hope I did a good job...my family seems to be impressed and says they like this whole mormon Rachel homemaking thing I got goin on, and they hope to see more projects to come! haha

4 comments:

Alli said...

i love it!! thanks for the shout out. :) I love to paint every piece of furniture i own white! You did a great job i'm proud of you! I like the new mormon project doin rachel too :)

Stu and Angie Milne said...

that is way cute girl! i love do-it-yourself makeover projects, this one turned out awesome!

Brian and Brianna said...

Way to go Rach! That turned out so cute... see what a little paint and a little work can do! I agree I like the project doin rachel she's fun! :)

Elise Bernal Millsaps said...

cute! and you are so funny friend, you dont look pregnant at all! haha