Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rachelle FaNuggen...






Just a few videos Julie and I made at South Street Seaport mall in lower Manhattan...
if you are wondering, yes we were very slap happy and there were numerous amounts of curious new yorkers watching us make our videos probaly thinking I was completely nuts! haha oh well we had fun and got some good laughs out of it.

3 comments:

Alli said...

hahaha you are crazy! I love these I think you have a real future in journalism? I am so jealous I wish I could go to new york too. I agree it has been forever since I have seen you and I don't like it. Call me when your free!

Brian and Brianna said...

Hahahaha ohh Rachelle! That made me laugh so hard! You are quite the reporter...I wish I could have been there with you guys this time! You crazy cats looked like you had a blast though!

Elise Bernal Millsaps said...

haha this is so funny! thanks for coming over the other day! lets do lunch soon!