K if that didnt make you laugh then you must not have a very good sense of humor! this is Katie and I in Disneyworld when we were in highschool...Katie made me be the blue woman but our faces fit this picture perfectly and I just laugh so hard everytime I stumble across it! Hope you enjoyed that!
7 comments:
I don't know if anyone else is but I'm laughing! I totally forgot about that picture that's too funny! Thanks for a good laugh rach :)
haha im seriously laughing out loud alone in my room haha. that picture is the single most funniest thing i have seen in awhile! thank you for sharing this :)
you guys are freakin hot!!! Your face is priceless! Love it
i pee'd a little!
omg it took me a second just to realize that the faces were yours and katies baaahahahahha!!!
its a masterpeice!!
haha. i loved the picture it made me laugh!!! its the best!
i love this. i can't believe that's my body.
Post a Comment