Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Am Truly Blessed...







I am truly blessed to have been given such a wonderful family who is so supportive of me. I am blessed to have chosen a Daddy to come to this earth to and be his little girl and develop such a strong relationship with him that I will cherish for eternity. My Daddy is my world and he would tell me I was his. There is just something about the bond that a Father and Daughter have that can never be replaced. Even though my Dad isn't on this earth with me anymore I know he isn't far away. He is with me in my heart and looking after everything I do just like he did when he was here. I am so thankful for the memories I have with my Dad, the laughs, the funny inside jokes, even the tears. I will never forget all the times spent with him throughout my years growing up but I can only hope that this pain from losing him will fade over time. I will miss his big hugs and his arms holding me tight, his goodnight kisses, his sweet words of comfort, his smile that always had a way of making me smile back at him, and his contagious laugh. I know theres lots of girls out there that to them their Daddy is the best, but I gotta say I wouldn't have traded mine for anything. I love my Daddy All The Stars In The Sky and he loves me just as much! Rest in Peace Dad, I am really going to miss you...

2 comments:

parker and hali said...

Rachel,

I didn't know your dad passed away. I am so sorry. Know that I love you and am praying for you.

Brian and Brianna said...

What a wonderful man your dad was, I feel lucky to have known him the years I did. Isn't it a comfort knowing you will see again someday... You are so strong Rach I hope you know that, and know I love ya girl!!