Saturday, November 20, 2010

Flowers for My Dad










Dear Dad,

I think of you every day. We all do. Not a minute goes by that you are not on my mind. I really wanna go to Didneyland because I know that you are probably a frequent visitor there, especially right now with all the pretty Christmas decorations! I wish you could go with me but I will meet you there k! Let's meet by Pirates and I will go on it lots of times just for you! Me and NaNa went to the cemetery and brought you some pretty flowers today and I took pictures with my new camera. You taught me how to take nice pictures especially of flowers. You were the best picture taker! I know you miss me Daddy but I promise you I miss you more this time!! Come visit me in my dreams k I wanna see my handsomest Daddy! Love you lots, All The Stars In The Sky!!

~Rachel

P.S. Hope you like the flowers!

No comments: